FAQ - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Who is UJB Distribution Inc. (UJBD)?
- Why does UJB INC or UJB DIST. CAN business name appear on my credit card statement?
- How can I change my account information?
- How do I get a copy of an invoice for my order?
- Does UJBD charge sales tax on products purchased in Canada?
- Do you deliver on weekends?
- How do I cancel or change my order?
- How long will it take for my package to be delivered?
- What product can I purchase on palladiumboots.ca?
- How can I verify authentic Palladium product?
- How do I clean my footwear?
- Where is Palladium footwear manufactured?
WHO IS UJB DISTRIBUTION INC (UJBD)?
All sales, deliveries, and customer support via the palladiumboots.ca website are fulfilled by our authorised 3rd party service provider UJB Distribution Inc.
WHY DOES UJB INC OR UJB DIST. CAN CAN BUSINESS NAME APPEAR ON MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT?
UJB Distribution Inc. (UJBD) is the supplier and merchant of record for all sales on the website and is responsible for any disputes related to this website and for all matters concerning or related to order, sales, fulfilment, deliveries, returns or refunds.
HOW CAN I CHANGE MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION?
You can change your account information by clicking on SIGN IN in the top area of our website. Enter your e-mail address and password and your account info will be displayed. You can update your e-mail address, name, password, and shipping information or check your order status.
HOW DO I GET A COPY OF AN INVOICE FOR MY ORDER?
You can view past orders and invoices by clicking on SIGN IN in the top area of our website. Enter your e-mail address and password and your account info will be displayed.
DOES UJBD CHARGE SALES TAX ON PRODUCTS PURCHASED IN CANADA?
Yes, provincial laws require that online retailers collect sales tax in provinces where they are applicable and at current rates.
DO YOU DELIVERY ON WEEKENDS?
Shipping companies do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday. Business days are Monday through Friday.
HOW DO I CANCEL OR CHANGE MY ORDER?
Products ordered on palladiumboots.ca are shipped as soon as possible. Therefore, once you click 'Submit Order', your order information is immediately sent to our warehouse facility. This means that we will not be able to make any changes once your order has been confirmed. Should you choose cancel or return your order for any reason, please consult our SHIPING AND RETURNS section.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY PACKAGE TO BE DELIVERED?
Shipping is generally quick, from 3 to 10 business days, depending on location of delivery. Please expect longer delivery periods during peak sales periods.
WHAT PRODUCT CAN I PURCHASE ON PALLADIUMBOOTS.CA?
Only items that are listed online are available for purchase. We regret that we cannot accept orders for any product that is not listed online. Please join our newsletter to be notified when new products are listed.
HOW CAN I VERIFY AUTHENTIC PALLADIUM PRODUCT?
Palladium is aware that there are counterfeit products in the market. If the product was not purchased directly from Palladium or an authorized Palladium retailer, Palladium cannot address specific questions about the product's authenticity. If you believe you purchased counterfeit or unauthentic product, please contact and resolve your issue with the seller.
We will not accept any claims for product deemed to be counterfeit. Buying products from unauthorized retailers, unauthorized websites or auction websites is done at your own risk. Be cautious of websites that offer substantial discounts.
HOW DO I CLEAN MY FOOTWEAR?
Here are our cleaning and care instructions for Palladium boots & shoes.
- Gently rub with a damp cloth using lukewarm water and mild soap
- Do NOT machine wash
- Do not use bleach
Suede and Nubuck
- Use a “suede” brush to brush away dirt (use when shoe is dry)
- Do not use water (may cause permanent stain)
- Depending upon material texture, follow instructions for leather, suede, or nubuck
- Rub gently with a damp cloth using lukewarm water and mild soap
- Can be machine washed (up to 30 degrees) but must be “air dried” with no direct sunlight or other source of heat
- Do not use bleach
- Allow shoes to “air dry” naturally at room temperature
- Stuff with paper on shoe tree to maintain shape
- Do not force dry shoes with any source of direct heat.
WHERE IS PALLADIUM FOOTWEAR MANUFACTURED?
Palladium has adopted the SA8000 Standard for factory operations. All of Palladium's products are made in factories owned by others. At our request, all factory owners have agreed to implement the SA8000 Standard. The standard includes bans on child labor, mistreatment of workers, a ban on illegal overtime, and on all overtime for which workers are not paid premium wages. The standard requires measures to promote worker safety (e.g., fire safety, factory hygiene, safe living quarters), and regular audits by outside agencies which have been specially certified on the SA8000 Standard. We recognize that full implementation of the SA8000 Standard will require continual efforts, and we are serious about it.